5 litre Antibacterial Hand Sanitising Gel (75% Alcohol)
Available in a the following sizes. Please select which pack size you would like on the left:
- Single bottle
- Carton of 4 bottles ON SALE NOW. £48 for 4 bottles!
This 5 litre hand-sanitiser is a great pourable, non-sticky gel which offers prolonged protection to your hands. This antibacterial hand sanitising gel kills most common harmful germs and bacteria in seconds. It is specially formulated with vitamin E for skincare and protection.
Trusted PPE's 75% alcohol content hand sanitiser can rapidly eliminate the contaminants and pollutants on your skin. Designed to be used without water or towels to leave your hands feeling clean and refreshed.
This 5 litre hand-sanitiser is perfect for bulk business use and comes with it's own pelican pump dispenser, providing readily available sanitiser to employees or the public.
Aqua (22.4%), Alcohol (76%), Tea-carbomer (1%), Parfum (0.2%), Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (0.2%), Camellia sinensis leaf oil (0.1%), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil (0.1%)
How to use:
- Apply the gel product to the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together. When you’re rubbing in the sanitiser, it’s really important to completely cover surfaces of both of your hands, including fingers, fingertips and nails – and don’t forget the backs of your hands and fingers.
- You should also rub in the sanitiser about two inches up each wrist.
- Rub the gel all over the surfaces of your hands, fingers and wrists until your hands are dry. This should take around 20 seconds.
Check out our certifications.
Orders received before 4pm on weekdays are dispatched the same day. Please see our FAQ section for further information on delivery
Due to the hygienic and infection-control properties of our products, they are non-returnable.