Fit to Fly Lateral Flow Test & Certificate
Please note these tests are not PCR tests - should you require a PCR test, you will need to use an alternative provider.
Please note these cannot yet be used as a Day 2 Test and Certificate.
Please refer to the government guidelines for travelling abroad for the latest requirements.
Within your order, you'll receive a pocket-sized passenger card, along with each test which includes a QR code and a code that will allow you to link the test to the verification service. Please ensure you allow enough time for your testing kits to arrive before you depart.
What happens next?
- Once your testing kit arrives, you will need to log on to the Trusted PPE Fit to Fly Test Service Portal by clicking here or scanning the QR code sent with the testing kits. Please note the device you use to access the portal will need to have a working camera.
- Make sure that you have your testing kits to hand along with some hand sanitiser/antibacterial wipes to sanitise your hands and testing area.
- Either register your account or log in to an existing account on the portal.
- You will need to submit the required details to ensure that your completed certificate is accurate.
- You will now be ready to take the test. Remove the test cassette, extraction buffer tube, disposable nasal swab and waste bag from the box and lay the items out to hand on a clean, sanitised surface.
- Before taking the test, you will be asked to take a photo of the unused test cassette with its QR code visible to ensure it is registered into the system and your account.
- You can now press record on the video screen and take your test. Please remember to press record and ensure you stay in shot whilst taking the test.
- Once you have taken the test a 15-minute timer will start. Once this has finished you will need to take a photo of the completed test cassette to be verified.
- A trained Healthcare Professional will review the video/photos and will verify the test.
- You will receive an email between 1 hour and 24 hours, confirming the result of your test which can be utilised for travel.
In the event of any technical issues, there is an option to send photos along with some form of ID to obtain a certificate.
Click here for an illustrated guide on how to use your Fit to Fly Tests. Please follow these steps carefully before starting the test as Trusted PPE are unable to issue a refund should this process not be completed correctly.
If your trip is urgent and you are requiring your certificate as soon as possible, some customers have benefited from buying an additional standby test kit. This would allow for any errors should there be any issues with the steps outlined in the process above.