Nitrile Protective Gloves - Box of 100
These nitrile, disposable gloves are made from synthetic rubber, this means there is no risk of latex type-1 allergies. These gloves provide an effective barrier against surface germs and bacteria punctures. The gloves' robust thickness provides a more substantial fit and feel. An inner polymer coating makes it easy to put on and take off. They are ambidextrous and durable, with a smooth finish for enhanced tactile sensitivity.
These gloves are latex-free, powder-free, and puncture-resistant. They give the wearer a high level of sensitivity and mould to the hand for a great fit. They are designed for longer weartime and are effective in stopping germ contamination.
Our gloves come in black, blue or violet and we are unable to guarantee a preferred colour choice, however if you can request a particular colour in the order notes at check out and we will do our best to send the colour requested.
- Colour: Black, Blue or Violet
- Standard: EN455
- Material: Nitrile
- Cuff length: Standard
- Powder Content: Powder-free
- External glove surface: Textured fingers
- Allergy Prevention: LATEX (TYPE I)
- Available Sizes: S, M, L & XL
- Glove length (mm/inches): 240 / 9.5
- Box of 100
For a full guide on our glove sizes, please click here.
How to wear Nitrile gloves:
- Cleanliness is key when applying gloves. You should put on your gloves in a clean area with clean hands. You should not contaminate your gloves by placing them on a dirty surface. Any contaminates left on your hands, will transfer to and through the glove.
- Remove all watches, rings and other jewellery from your hands before putting on gloves. This is taking an extra step of precaution to prevent any accidental rips or tears in the glove.
- To preserve the cleanliness of the glove, do not touch the outside of the glove as you put them on. When both gloves are on your hands you can adjust your fingers and the fit of the glove.
Check out our certifications.
Orders received before 2pm weekdays are dispatched the same day. Please see our FAQ section for further information on delivery
Due to the hygienic and infection-control properties of our products, they are non-returnable.